Georgosmo replied

295 weeks ago

The Girl From The Naked Eye Full Movie In Hindi 1080p Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When Sandy, a call girl at "The Naked Eye", ends up dead, her friend and only ally in the world, Jake, goes on a manhunt to find out who killed her.
Jake, an ex-gambler trying to pay off a debt, finds work as a driver for The Naked Eye. The Naked Eye is a private gentleman's club that fronts for a prostitution ring. Jake tires of chauffeuring around call girls and roughing up deviants that don't pay. Jake is stuck in this sad existence until he meets Sandy, an innocent misguided runaway with nowhere else to go. They form an unlikely bond and give each other the will to strive for a better life. When Sandy is found murdered, Jake searches all night to find out who killed the only person in the world who saw the good in him. Jake must survive the night while deciphering through lies, clues and his own true feelings about Sandy, The Girl from the Naked Eye. From Executive Producer Henry Mu comes "The Girl from the Naked Eye", fresh off the heels of his 2009 Toronto International Film Festival hit, "La Soga", Mu delivers another exceptional knock out by forging the diverse talents of acclaimed Director David Ren (Shanghai Kiss), acclaimed Action Director Ron Yuan (Sundance's Black Dynamite) and sizzling newcomer Jason Yee as the lead protagonist in this stunning poetic blend of comic book and film noir. "The Girl from the Naked Eye" is a stylized thriller/ action/ romance that pays homage specifically to Pulp murder novels & Noir films of the 1940s. Jason Yee is this generation's Eastwood playing the cool but sympathetic Jake in a story that packs mystery, action and romance in every unexpected corner. Samantha Streets fills the screen with beauty and pathos as Sandy, his doomed love. Ron Yuan (Prison Break, CSI:NY, Entourage) provides comic relief as the foul mouthed pimp Simon whom both Jake and Sandy work for. Rounding out the cast are Dominique Swain (Alpha Dog, Lolita), Gary Stretch (The Heavy, Alexander), Sasha Grey (Girlfriend Experience, Entourage) and Wilson Heredia (Rent).
Must admit the movie had moments that surprised me. The relationship between Jake and Sandy had moments that were quite heart warming. I thought the Sandy actress did a great job. Kinda reminds me a lil of the relationship in Leon: the Professional between Natalie Portman and Jean Reno's characters. There were some scenes that was actually quite funny where i found myself chuckling out loud. Jason Yee did a pretty good job playing a bad/good guy. The cigarette smoking was kinda a thing in the movie with his character for some reason. Some of the flow reminded me of sin city in the atmosphere they were trying to create. Also surprising was how humanized the characters were. The Simon character was very down to earth and didn't fit the typical bad guy portrayal. The movie felt like they put a lot of heart into it and did the best they could with what they had. Sure the fight scenes were't typical Hollywood style hyper edits and loud added explosive hitting sounds but for the movie it fight pretty well. More like early Steven Seagal fights. Like to see him more in movies.
It was a nice film noir/martial arts film that had some okay performances, and you could enjoy yourself if you put the pause button on your brain and ignored some of the bigger plot holes.<br/><br/>It follows the adventures of a driver for a strip club who is seeking the murderer of call-girl he befriends. If you wonder what a Humphrey Bogart film would look like if it were made today, this is about it. More martial arts, less subtlety.<br/><br/>The worst part of the film was the scene where he is fighting four security guards to the strums of what I think is Bollero. The two tones just don&#39;t go together.<br/><br/>It has some okay parts to it, such as some of the characterizations. But mostly, it&#39;s a dumb action film, nothing more complicated than that.
Gets one's attention but doesn't keep it, due to ill-cued flashbacks, groan-inducing dialogue and wooden performances.

a5c7b9f00b
download Star TrekSwamp Shark 720pRisen downloadWhere\u0027s Lenin or: Last Night a Hero Committed Suicide and a Detective Died from a Good Drunkenness movie mp4 downloadDownload Don't Walk Among the Dead full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4The Great Piggy Bank Robbery in hindi movie downloadZombie Beach movie free download hdNot This Again! full movie hd download301 full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.204 full movie hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.